Finical Inc. Overview
Serving Standard- and High-Risk Merchants
Formerly known as “Prudential Payment Systems,” Finical Inc. is a merchant account provider that serves standard-risk and high-risk businesses throughout the U.S. and Canada. In November 2016, the company acquired Safeguard Bankcard, LLC., an Atlanta, Georgia-based credit card processor.
There is evidence to suggest that Finical Inc. was at one point a reseller of which is itself a reseller of iPayment (now Paysafe). We have also found evidence to suggest that CardPayment Solutions and Finical are still partners, as the footer of Finical’s now-defunct “Careers” page contains a link to CardPayment Solutions’s merchant access portal and both companies use identical copy across some official materials. The CEO of Finical has stated that the company has no affiliation with iPayment or CardPayment Solutions.
Location and Ownership
Finical is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California. Aaron Nasseh, a former vice president of sales at iPayment, is the CEO of Finical, which is headquartered at 638 Lindero Canyon Rd. Suite 252 Oak Park, California 91377. While a handful of sources suggest that the company has been operating 1999, the California Business Registry and the company’s LinkedIn page list Finical’s founding date as November 2012.
Finical Inc. Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Finical offers a month-to-month contract through Pivotal Payments that may or may not include an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Finical has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Finical has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 2 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Finical hires independent sales representatives and has received one complaint about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Finical
Finical Inc. Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Finical Inc. merchant account statement. Not with Finical Inc.? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.