Serving a Variety of Business Types
Granite Payment Alliance is a merchant account provider for business types ranging from small businesses to large, nationwide organizations. The company boasts an endorsement from Western Independent Bankers, an association of over 200 independently operated banking institutions across the western United States.
Headquartered in California
Granite Payment Alliance’s corporate address can be found at 3400 Douglas Blvd, Ste 150, Roseville, California 95661. Granite Payment Alliance is a sub-ISO of TriSource Solutions and a registered MSP/ISO of Esquire Bank, Jericho, New York, and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California. Alex Batlle is listed as the company’s CEO.
Granite Payment Alliance Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Granite Payment Alliance offers a 3-year contract through Global Payments or TSYS with a variable early termination fee. The company also offers a payment gateway through Authorize.Net.
- Complaints & Service: Granite Payment Alliance has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Granite Payment Alliance has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2010.
- Sales & Marketing: Granite Payment Alliance appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Granite Payment Alliance