A Company With Multiple Identities
Integrated Card Service, aka International Card Service, is a merchant account provider that has been active since 2007. International Card Services also does business as Merchant Account Solutions. Integrated Card Service appears to be a reseller of iPayment contracts.
Possibly Inactive DBA
As of this update, Integrated Card Service’s website is hosted on a free Weebly site and has been stripped of most of its content. Additionally, the company’s alternative web domain is not responsive. This may indicate that the company is transitioning its Integrated Card Service resources to a different brand and URL, or it may simply mean that Integrated Card Service is being shut down. International Card Service’s alternate DBA, Merchant Account Solutions, is still active at this time. Additionally, the BBB lists Integrated Card Service as an alternate name for iPayment, Inc. If you have any knowledge of the situation, please share it in the comment section below this review.
Integrated Card Service Payment Processing
The ICS website does not list much information on their services. It appears Integrated Card Services processes major credit and debit cards and offers “a credit card machine, integrated accounting software, an easy merchant account setup guide, and a payment-processing infrastructure composed directly from invoices.” They also appear to take phone, mail, and mobile payments and provide e-commerce solutions and equipment rental through First Data (Fiserv).
Headquartered in California
The company’s corporate address is located at 5126 Clareton Drive, Suite 260, Agoura Hills, California 91301. International Card Services, LLC, DBA: Integrated Card Service, is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California.
Integrated Card Service Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Integrated Card Service appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $350 or more and equipment leasing through First Data Global Leasing.
- Complaints & Service: Integrated Card Service has received more than 40 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Integrated Card Service does not have a dedicated profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Integrated Card Service hires independent sales representatives and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Integrated Card Service