Magothy Payments Overview
Founded in 2014, Magothy Payments (magothy.biz) is a merchant account provider that is capable of serving most standard-risk business types. The company is a reseller of Banc Certified Merchant Services, which is a registered ISO/MSP of Elavon. Magothy Payments is headquartered at 8000 Jumpers Hole Road, Suite 209, Pasadena, Maryland 21122, and Jaron Rice is the company’s owner.
- Sales & Marketing: Magothy Payments does not appear to rely on independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Magothy Payments offers month-to-month contracts through Elavon, Priority Payment Systems, and iPayment with no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Magothy Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints and a high number of positive testimonials.
- BBB Rating: Magothy Payments has received zero complaints with the Better Business Bureau and has an “A+” rating.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Magothy Payments
Magothy Payments Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Magothy Payments merchant account. Not with Magothy Payments? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $725,402 in total hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free.
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.