A Zero Fee Processing Merchant Account
Meramak Business Solutions is a merchant account provider serving small businesses nationwide. There is some evidence that Meramak Business Solutions was a reseller of iPayment contracts, but a company representative has informed us that the company terminated its relationship with iPayment prior to its acquisition by Paysafe. The representative also stated that Meramak refunded thousands of dollars to merchants who were charged excessive fees by iPayment, but he did not provide the identity of the company’s current processor.
According to the company’s website, Meramak Business Solutions focusing on offering merchants zero fee processing. This means that merchants will not be charged swiped or keyed-in transaction fees. However, merchants should be aware of the specifics of this pricing plan to determine if they fit their business.
Unrelated to Maramak of California
It is worth noting that Meramak Meramak Business Solutions Logo could potentially be confused with Meramak of California in search results, but these 2 companies are unaffiliated. Meramak of California is owned by Mark Lapotaire and is not related to Meramak Bankcard.
Meramak Business Solutions Location and Ownership
Established in 1992, the company’s corporate address is located at 360 Central Ave, Suite 800, St. Petersburg, Florida 33701. Previously, we recorded Meramak Inc. as a registered ISO/MSP for First National Bank of Omaha, Omaha, Nebraska, and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. of Walnut Creek, California, though its website currently only lists “Several Large Financial Partners And Processors”. Richard Ward is listed as the president and CEO of Meramak Business Solutions.
Meramak Business Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Meramak Business Solutions appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $350.
- Complaints & Service: Meramak Business Solutions has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Meramak Business Solutions has an “A+” rating and received 0 complaints in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2010.
- Sales & Marketing: Meramak Business Solutions appears to hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Meramak Business Solutions