Also Known as PowerPay
Founded in 2008, Millennium Bankcard (also known as PowerPay) is a merchant account provider based in Massachusetts. The company provides retail processing, mobile payments, mail order/telephone processing, and e-commerce solutions. The company advertises Dejavoo and PAYWare POS solutions. Its virtual terminal is powered by the Authorize.Net as a payment gateway.
Location and Ownership
Millennium is headquartered at 9 Dudley Ct #200, Arlington, MA. Kevin Stiritz is listed as a principal of the company. According to the Better Business Bureau, PowerPay is a company owned by EVO Payments International which is a registered ISO/MSP of Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, New York. Though the BBB profile assigned to PowerPay shares the logo featured on the Millennium Bankcard website, it is unclear if any relationship between the companies exists.
Millennium Bankcard Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Millennium Bankcard offers an undisclosed contract term with a tiered rate structure. The company utilizes Authorize.Net for a payment gateway.
- Complaints & Service: Millennium Bankcard has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Millennium Bankcard currently has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Millennium Bankcard hires independent sales agents but has not had complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Millennium Bankcard.