A Subsidiary of The Federated Group
Founded in 2013, National Debit Card Network is a merchant account provider that provides services to merchants in the U.S. and Canada. National Debit Card Network is a subsidiary of The Federated Group, a network of payment processing companies that includes Federated Payments, Volt Payments, MSI Canada, U.S. Bankcard Center, and Wholesale Merchant Services Canada. Federated was acquired by EVO Payments International in October of 2018, but at this time it is unclear how the acquisition will affect National Debit Card Network.
Headquartered in New York
National Debit Card Network is a registered ISO/MSP of Deutsche Bank AG, New York, and shares its headquarters with Federated Payments at 2 Huntington Quadrangle, Melville, New York 11747. The National Debit Card Network website does not disclose the identities of its executive leadership team, but the only author to have posted on the site’s blog is Greg Slote, the vice president of marketing and corporate communications at Federated Payments. There are also multiple complaints from former employees who state that Volt Payments, Federated Payments, and National Debit Card Network share the same office space and executive leadership. It therefore seems very likely that the two companies share at least some employees, offices, and resources.
National Debit Card Network Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: National Debit Card Network appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $395.
- Complaints & Service: National Debit Card Network has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: National Debit Card Network has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 0 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2016.
- Sales & Marketing: National Debit Card Network hires independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With National Debit Card Network