National Payment Processing Overview
A First Data/PaysafeReseller
National Payment Processing is a merchant account that uses Wells Fargo as its Acquiring Bank and supplies First Data processing equipment, it appears that National Payment Processing uses First Data for its payment processing network. More accurately, multiple merchants report that the company is a reseller of iPayment (now Paysafe) which is itself an ISO of First Data. The company also promoted Clover for POS solutions.
Other Aliases and Partners
Based on phone calls to agents and online research, it appears that National Payment Processing may be affiliated with, or connected to, a few other credit card processing companies that may also just be its DBAs. The company may also have once been called 1st National Payment Processing, but there are at least two other companies that continue to use this name. Additionally, National Payment Processing may have a business relationship with Titan Merchant Services and Spectrum Merchant Services, but the exact details of these relationships are also unclear. An agent of the company claimed that Titan was National Payment Processing’s processor. Upon closer inspection, though, it looks as though Titan is an independent agent office or sub-ISO
The company may also be affiliated with the following websites, some of which are no longer active:
Location and Ownership
National Payment Processing is headquartered at 2389 W. March Lane, Suite 200, Stockton, California. The company looks to have opened its doors in 2003, but other details about its operations are difficult to obtain. Nasser Showkat is listed as the president of the company
National Payment Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: National Payment Processing appears to offer a 3-year contract with an early termination fee ranging from $250 to $350. The company also employs surcharge pricing to customers.
- Complaints & Service: National Payment Processing has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: National Payment Processing has an “A+” rating and has received 11 complaints and 3 reviews in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: National Payment Processing appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With National Payment Processing
National Payment Processing Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your National Payment Processing merchant account statement. Not with National Payment Processing? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.