National Payment Processing (nationalpaymentprocessing.com) is a merchant account provider located in Stockton, California. The company looks to have opened its doors in 2003, but other details about its operations are difficult to obtain.
Based on phone calls to agents and online research, it appears that National Payment Processing may be affiliated with, or connected to, a few other credit card processing companies that may also just be its DBAs. The company may also have once been called 1st National Payment Processing, but there are at least two other companies that continue to use this name. Additionally, National Payment Processing may have a business relationship with Titan Merchant Services and Spectrum Merchant Services, but the exact details of these relationships are also unclear. An agent of the company claimed that Titan was National Payment Processing’s processor but upon closer inspection it looks as though Titan is an independent agent office or sub-ISO of the company.
Based on its relationship with Wells Fargo as its Acquiring Bank and the fact that the company supplies First Data processing equipment, it appears that National Payment Processing uses First Data for its payment processing network. More accurately, multiple merchants are reporting that the company is a reseller of iPayment, which is itself an ISO of First Data. Nasser Showkat is listed as the president of National Payment Processing.
The company may also be affiliated with the following websites, some of which are no longer active:
- Sales & Marketing: National Payment Processing appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales team.
- Costs & Contract: National Payment Processing appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee ranging from $250 to $350.
- Complaints & Service: National Payment Processing has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: National Payment Processing does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau at this time due to an ongoing update.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With National Payment Processing