Processing for Card-Present and Card-Not-Present Businesses
Not to be confused with the Orion Payment Systems located in Illinois, Orion Payment Systems of Houston is a merchant account provider that offers credit card processing for both card-present and card-not-present business types. The company is partnered with eProcessingNetwork and Sage Payment Solutions for its online, mobile, and point-of-sale processing solutions. Orion owns a number of DBAs that include Empower Processing, Impact Data, and TruTransact.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas
Founded in 2000, Orion Payment Systems is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California and a registered agent of Citizens Bank, N.A., Providence, Rhode Island. The company is headquartered at 14340 Torrey Chase Blvd., Suite 170, Houston, Texas 77014. According to the Better Business Bureau, Reese Kimball is the CEO of Orion Payment Systems.
Orion Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Orion Payment Systems appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $295 as well as level 2 and
- Complaints & Service: Orion Payment Systems has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Orion Payment Systems currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Orion Payment Systems hires independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Orion Payment Systems