Formerly Known as “ImGlobal Payments”
Founded in 1999, Pay361 is a UK-based merchant account provider that specializes in serving international and high risk business types. The company operated out of Israel under the name “ImGlobal Payments” until 2018, when it was restructured to operate as Pay361, an ImGlobal Ltd. company. Pay361 does not list an acquiring bank on its website, but it’s likely that it has partnered with multiple banks in order to serve its diverse merchant base.
Rebranded as Payvea
As of 2021, Pay361 as a brand has been almost entirely dissolved. The original Pay361 website is no longer online, however Payvea’s site lists the previous Pay361 address.
Pay361 Location and Ownership
Pay361 lists its address at Minshull House, 67 Wellington Rd N, Stockport SK4 2LP, UK, but this appears to be a forwarding address. The company’s previously listed address can be found at 3 Dolev St., Suite 8, Ramat Hasharon, 47409, Israel. Ben Felczer is the CEO of Pay361.
Pay361 Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Pay361 offers variable pricing depending on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Pay361 has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Pay361 currently does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Pay361 appears to hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Pay361.