First Data Reseller
PayHub Payment Processing, also called “PayHub Payments” and not to be confused with another company that simply goes by “PayHub,” is a merchant account provider headquartered in Avon, Connecticut. The company was founded through a 2012 merger between NPD Payroll and First Global Merchant Services and is now a reseller of First Data‘s merchant services. PayHub claims to process 3 million transactions per year totaling over $300 million. The company also advertises Clover as a POS solution.
PayHub Payment Processing Location and Management
PayHub Payment Processing is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., in Walnut Creek, California, and is located at 200 Fisher Dr, Avon, Connecticut 06001. Austin Nathan is listed as the senior vice president of PayHub Payment Processing.
PayHub Payment Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PayHub Payment Processing appears to offer a standard contract through First Data with variable terms.
- Complaints & Service: PayHub Payment Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PayHub Payment Processing does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: PayHub Payment Processing does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has not received complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PayHub Payment Processing