PayHub Payment Processing Overview
PayHub Payment Processing May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through PayHub Payment Processing or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
8/26/2019 Update: According to the Better Business Bureau, PayHub Payment Processing is no longer in business. If merchants visiting this page have any differing information, they are encouraged to leave it in the comments section of this review. Unless this BBB notice is disproven, we will no longer update this page. All information in this review is current as of the time of our last update in June of 2019.
First Data Reseller
PayHub Payment Processing, also called “PayHub Payments” and not to be confused with another company that simply goes by “PayHub,” is a merchant account provider headquartered in Avon, Connecticut. The company was founded through a 2012 merger between NPD Payroll and First Global Merchant Services and is now a reseller of First Data‘s merchant services. PayHub claims to process 3 million transactions per year totaling over $300 million. The company also advertises Clover as a POS solution.
PayHub Payment Processing Location and Management
PayHub Payment Processing is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., in Walnut Creek, California, and is located at 200 Fisher Dr, Avon, Connecticut 06001. Austin Nathan is listed as the senior vice president of PayHub Payment Processing.
PayHub Payment Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PayHub Payment Processing appears to offer a standard contract through First Data with variable terms.
- Complaints & Service: PayHub Payment Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PayHub Payment Processing does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: PayHub Payment Processing does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has not received complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PayHub Payment Processing
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.