Owned By SignaPay
PayHub (payhub.com), not to be confused with PayHub Payment Processing, is a merchant account provider headquartered in Irving, Texas. PayHub initially operated as an independent online payment gateway provider, but its 2014 acquisition by SignaPay has turned PayHub into just one of several services offered by the SignaPay brand. As a result, PayHub offers payment processing exclusively through SignaPay at this time, although merchants can purchase the PayHub gateway without purchasing a SignaPay merchant account.
Location and Ownership
SignaPay is a registered ISO of BMO Harris Bank, N.A., Chicago, Illinois, of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, of Esquire Bank, Garden City, New York, and of the Canadian branch of U.S. Bank National Association and Elavon. John Martillo is the CEO of SignaPay, which is headquartered at 4100 W. Royal Lane, Suite 150, Irving, Texas 75063.
PayHub Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PayHub offers multiple pricing plans through SignaPay that may or may not include early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: PayHub has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PayHub has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: PayHub may hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PayHub
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.