Founded in 2006
SignaPay, established in 2006, is a merchant account provider based in Irving, Texas. The company appears to be a large ISO of Cynergy Data but may also be partnered with Chase Merchant Services, First Data, and TSYS for its processing networks as well as Clover and Mynt as POS systems. SignaPay acquired PayHub in 2014.
SignaPay Location and Ownership
SignaPay’s corporate headquarters is located at 4100 W. Royal Lane, Suite 150, Irving, Texas 75063, and the company is a registered ISO of Citizens Bank. Providence, Rhode Island, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., of Concord, California, Esquire Bank of Garden City, New York., and the Canadian branch of U.S. Bank National Association and Elavon. John Martillo is listed as the founder and CEO of SignaPay.
SignaPay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: SignaPay offers variable contract terms through First Data, Priority Payment Systems, and TSYS.
- Complaints & Service: SignaPay has received over 15 complaints, most of which are in the comment section of this review.
- BBB Rating: SignaPay has an “A+” rating and has received 10 complaints and 4 reviews in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the BBB since 2008.
- Sales & Marketing: SignaPay appears to hire independently contracted agents and has received a handful of complaints related to its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With SignaPay