High Risk Specialists
Active since 2011, PayKings is a merchant account provider that serves both standard risk and high risk merchants. According to the company’s website, vape, adult, firearms, dating, travel, debt collection, pawn shop, and CBD merchants are among the high risk industries served by PayKings. The company claims to be partnered with over 20 payment processors to ensure that it can serve almost any business type.
PayKings Location and Ownership
PayKings is a registered ISO/MSP of Westamerica Bank, Santa Rosa, California, and of Woodforest National Bank, The Woodlands Texas. Paul Krueger is the founder and CEO of PayKings, which is headquartered at 433 Central Ave Fl 3, St. Petersburg, FL 33701.
PayKings Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PayKings offers variable pricing depending on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: PayKings has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PayKings currently does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints and 10 reviews since its profile was created in March 2017.
- Sales & Marketing: PayKings hires independent sales agents but has not received very few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PayKings