Paynet Systems Overview
Paynet Systems May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Paynet Systems or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Formerly Owned By Pipeline Data
Paynet Systems is a small to mid-size merchant account provider based in Alpharetta, Georgia. Founded in 1999, the company was bought by Pipeline Data in 2006 but continues to operate as its own brand. Unfortunately for Paynet Systems, Pipeline was one of the poorest rated processors in the credit card processing industry before its dissolution. With that said, it appears that Paynet may have shielded itself from Pipeline’s reputation and has since been able to operate independently of Pipeline. For this reason, we will treat Paynet as its own company for the purposes of this review.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia
Paynet Systems, located at 5955 Shiloh Rd #100, Alpharetta, Georgia 30005, is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California and of Synovus Bank, Columbus, Georgia. Jack Chevalier is listed as the president of Paynet Systems.
Paynet Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Paynet Systems Processing appears to offer a 6-month contract with an early termination fee of $75.
- Complaints & Service: Paynet Systems has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Paynet Systems has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Paynet Systems does not appear to hire independent sales representatives but has received several complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Paynet Systems
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.