Subscription Commerce Billing Management
Recurly is a recurring billing service designed to help merchant accounts manage repeating payments and subscription billing. Recurly offers its own payment gateway and integrates with a number of third-party merchant account providers including Amazon Payments, PayPal, Braintree, Authorize.Net, Worldpay, and TSYS, but it does not provide its own merchant accounts, point-of-sale equipment, or mobile card processing. In other words, Recurly can be thought of as a third-party billing management service that merchants may use in conjunction with their existing merchant accounts.
Recurly Headquarters and Ownership
Founded in 2010, the company is headquartered at 400 Alabama Street, Suite 202, San Francisco, California 94110. Dan Burkhart is the co-founder and CEO of Recurly.
Recurly Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Recurly offers month-to-month agreements and does not charge an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Recurly has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Recurly currently has an “A+” with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Recurly does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Recurly
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.