E-Commerce Made Easy
Launched in 2013, Selz (selz.com) is a merchant account provider that offers e-commerce solutions for businesses and bloggers. Selz provides a wide range of easily integrated online payment options such as online storefronts, a WordPress plugin, “Buy Now” buttons, and social media advertising, and is considered a top alternative to PayPal. Selz offers its own payment processing solution, Selz Pay, through a partnership with Stripe, but it also allows users to integrate payment gateways from PayPal or 2Checkout. Martin Rushe is the CEO and founder of Selz, which is headquartered at 524 Union St, San Francisco, California 94133.
Selz Review Table of Contents
- Sales & Marketing: Selz does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Selz offers multiple pricing plans that can be cancelled without payment of an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Selz has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Selz does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Selz