E-Commerce Made Easy
Launched in 2013, Selz is a merchant account provider that offers e-commerce solutions for businesses and bloggers. Selz provides a wide range of easily integrated online payment options such as online storefronts, a WordPress plugin, “Buy Now” buttons, and social media advertising, and is considered a top alternative to PayPal. Selz offers its own payment processing solution, Selz Pay, through a partnership with Stripe, but it also allows users to integrate payment gateways from PayPal.
Selz Location and Ownership
Martin Rushe is the CEO and founder of Selz, which lists its U.S. headquarters in Portland, Oregon, but does not provide an exact address.
Selz Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Selz offers 3 pricing plans that can be canceled without payment of an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Selz has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Selz has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 1 complaint in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Selz does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Selz.