Sterling Payment Technologies Overview
Updated 12/28/2018: As of this review, the Sterling Payment Technologies website (sterlingpayment.com) redirects to a subdomain of EVO Payments International and states that moving forward, Sterling will conduct business under the EVO name. We will therefore no longer update this review. For current information on this company, see our EVO Payments International review.
Sterling Payment Technologies (sterlingpayment.com) is a merchant account provider based in Tampa, Florida, that has been in the credit card processing industry since 2001. Sterling was acquired by EVO Payments International in January 2017 and is now a seller of EVO contracts and services. The company is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California. The company is located at 1111 N Westshore Blvd Ste 500, Tampa, Florida 33607-4713. Paul L. Hunter is listed as the president and CEO of Sterling Payment Technologies.
- Sales & Marketing: Sterling Payment Technologies appears to employ independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales team.
- Costs & Contract: Sterling Payment Technologies appears to offer a three-year contract through EVO Payments International that may include a $395 early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: We have found over 30 Sterling Payment Technologies complaints from merchants.
- BBB Rating: Sterling Payment Technologies has an “A+” rating from the BBB and has received nine complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Sterling Payment Technologies
Response from Sterling Payment Technologies
Are you with Sterling Payment Technologies? Add your own voice here!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.