A POS Solution With Multiple Processing Options
Founded in 2012, Talech is an iPad based POS provider that offers credit card processing software and hardware for merchants. The company relies upon a multitude of back-end processors for its services, including but not limited to Elavon, USAePay, Vantiv, Bank of America Merchants Services, Chase Merchant Services, and Global Payments.
Talech offers hardware solutions specifically catered to restaurants, retailers, and service industry merchants like salons and spas. Each POS system includes an electronic register to process payments as well as inventory management, employee management, and reporting tools. Talech’s POS software can also be integrated with accounting platforms, including QuickBooks. The extent of those features varies between the company’s 3 different plans.
Location and Ownership
Talech is headquartered at 410 Cambridge Avenue, Floor 2, Palo Alto, CA. Irv Henderson is the CEO of the company.
Talech Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Talech offers 3 different month-to-month plans backed by several different payment processors.
- Complaints & Service: Talech has received over 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Talech currently has a “C” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 1 complaint in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Talech markets itself directly to merchants and also employs resellers though it has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Talech