TAPLocal Now Overview
TAPLocal Now May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through TAPLocal Now or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Digital Marketing + Payment Processing
Short for “Transactions and Promotions”, TAPLocal Now is a marketing firm that also provides merchant accounts and point-of-sale equipment to most standard-risk business types. Also known as “TAPLocal Marketing”, the company is a reseller of First Data products and services such as Clover POS.
From The People Behind Allied Commercial Financial
Blake Zinke is the COO of TAPLocal Now, and Shaun Zinke is the company’s owner and co-founder. Blake Zinke is also the former COO of Allied Commercial Financial and a former employee of Paradigm Direct, Entrust Bankcard, and MobiSquad. TAPLocal Now recreates the business model of several of these other brands by offering a combined package of digital marketing and payment processing.
TAPLocal Marketing and Allied Commercial Financial are both headquartered at 2150 S Country Club Dr #18, Mesa, Arizona 85210. The Allied Commercial Financial website also lists another address at 345 St Peter St #705, St Paul, Minnesota 55102, which the company describes as its “Minnesota Processing Center.” This address is actually the location of a merchant services company called Paradigm Services, Inc. (pddirect.com) which lists a “Tempe Contact Center” at Allied Commercial Financial’s address.
TAPLocal Now Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: TAPLocal Now offers a one-year contract with a flat monthly fee and all-inclusive pricing.
- Complaints & Service: TAPLocal Now has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: TAPLocal Now currently has a “C-” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 1 complaint in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: TAPLocal Now appears to hire outside sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With TAPLocal Now
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.