A Processor With Multiple Aliases
Allied Commercial Financial is a Tempe, Arizona-based merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk business types. The company is a reseller of First Data (now Fiserv) products and services. Blake Zinke is listed as the COO of Allied Commercial Financial and also appears to be a former employee of Paradigm Direct, Entrust Bankcard, and MobiSquad. Zinke also serves as the COO of TAPLocal Marketing, an online marketing firm that also provides payment processing services. Multiple other former MobiSquad employees from the Tempe, Arizona area now appear to work at Allied Commercial Financial. The company also advertises Clover as a POS solution.
Allied Commercial Financial Payment Processing
Allied Commercial Financial processes most major debit and credit cards. Their services include POS systems through Clover, EMV swipers, mobile payment through Aprivapay Plus, a virtual terminal, recurring billing, a customer vault, payment reporting, and cash advances.
Allied Commercial Financial Locations
The company states that it was founded in 2012, although there is no record of its website being active before October 2014. Allied Commercial Financial is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California. Allied Commercial Financial and TAPLocal Marketing are both headquartered at 2150 S Country Club Dr #18, Mesa, AZ.
The Allied Commercial Financial website also lists another address at 345 St Peter St #705, St Paul, MN, which the company describes as its “Minnesota Processing Center.” This address is actually the location of a merchant services company called Paradigm Services, Inc. (pddirect.com) which lists a “Tempe Contact Center” at Allied Commercial Financial’s address and has a name that is obviously similar to “Paradigm Direct.” Scott Andrew is the owner of Paradigm Services. An independent informant has stated to us that Paradigm Services is the actual registered ISO with Visa and MasterCard and that Paradigm Direct, MobiSquad, Entrust Bankcard, a company called ETS, and now Allied Commercial Financial are all more or less the same company operating as a sub-ISO of Paradigm Services. Much of the information we have found supports the informant’s claims, but they remain unverified at this time.
Allied Commercial Financial Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Allied Commercial Financial appears to offer a multi-year contract through First Data (Fiserv) with a variable early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Allied Commercial Financial has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Allied Commercial Financial has no rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Allied Commercial Financial appears to hire independent sales agents and has received a moderate amount of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Allied Commercial Financial