TransPay Processing Overview
A Growing, All-Purpose Credit Card Processor
TransPay Processing is a merchant account provider that offers a wide array of electronic payment solutions for small and mid-sized businesses throughout the United States. TransPay Processing reports that it processes over $500 million in annual credit card processing volume, and the company partners with major merchant services industry leaders such as Chase Merchant Services, First Data, Authorize.Net, and Wells Fargo Bank to supply most of its credit card processing and payment gateway services.
TransPay Processing Location and Ownership
Established in 1998, TransPay Processing lists its mailing address as PO Box 13830, Palm Desert, California, although the company also operates another location at 74900 US Highway 111 STE 121, Indian Wells, CA. Emil Billman is listed as the founder of TransPay Processing, while Mitchell Billman serves as its president.
TransPay Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: TransPay Processing appears to resell First Data contracts on a month-to-month basis with no early termination fees and uses Authorize.Net for its payment gateway.
- Complaints & Service: TransPay Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: TransPay Processing has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Burea since 2002.
- Sales & Marketing: TransPay Processing appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With TransPay Processing
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.