Payment Processing for U.S.-Based Merchants
U.S. Card Systems Location and Ownership
U.S. Card Systems is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio, and is headquartered at 17163 State Highway 371, Brainerd, Minnesota 56401. According to the Better Business Bureau, Brent Kramer is the president of U.S. Card Systems.
U.S. Card Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: U.S. Card Systems offers a three-year contract through Worldpay with an early termination fee of $250 or more.
- Complaints & Service: U.S. Card Systems has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: U.S. Card Systems has an “A+” rating and has received 1 complaint and 10 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2010.
- Sales & Marketing: U.S. Card Systems does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has received a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With U.S. Card Systems