Valued Merchant Services (valuedmerchants.com) is a nationwide merchant account provider specializing in all forms of electronic payment processing services for businesses of most types and sizes. Valued Merchant Services appears to be a reseller of First Data contracts. The company was established in 2006 and maintains its headquarters at 3544 E. 17th St. #207, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83406. Valued Merchant Services is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. The company’s president is Chris Del Grande.
- Sales & Marketing: Valued Merchant Services appears to hire independent sales agents but has not received any serious complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Valued Merchant Services appears to offer a five-year contract through First Data with an early termination fee of $395 or more.
- Complaints & Service: Valued Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Valued Merchant Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Valued Merchant Services