Wholesale Banc Overview
A Provider With Many Names
First activated in late 2015, Wholesale Banc is a merchant account provider based in Texas and Illinois that is currently operated by former executives of Datalink Bankcard Services. Wholesale Banc also appears to operate under the names Challas Group (challasgroup.com) and Bankcard Analytics, although the three brands might be used interchangeably. Wholesale Banc appears to be used as an alternate name for Challas Group more often than vice-versa, but the two companies have almost identical websites and physical locations. Most of Wholesale Banc’s employees appear to have departed Datalink Bankcard in June or July 2014, which is about a year before the Wholesale Banc website first appeared. An incomplete list of these employees, as well as their current and former positions, can be found below:
- Walter Ranstrom – Chief Operations Officer at Challas Group (former director of sales at Datalink)
- Garry Garmash – President at Challas Group (former vice president of Datalink)
- Daniel Avalos – Chief Technology Officer at Challas Group (former help desk tech at Datalink)
- Ryan Miller – Director of Recruiting at Challas Group (former corporate recruiter for Main Street Processing and Datalink)
- Jennifer Marcano – Escalated Audits Manager at Challas Group (former national account manager at Datalink)
Wholesale Banc Ownership
Dmitry Faybysh has been the CEO and founder of Bankcard Analytics since mid-2014, but we are unable to verify whether he was connected to Datalink Bankcard Services prior to 2014. We are also unable to determine at this time whether Wholesale Banc is actively affiliated with other Datalink Bankcard Services DBAs such as Tier 1 Processing and Main Street Processing, but there is strong reason to believe that it operates in a similar fashion to these poorly rated providers on CPO.
Wholesale Banc Location
Challas Group and Wholesale Banc are registered ISOs of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California. Challas Group, Wholesale Banc, and Bankcard Analytics have headquarters located at 2720 Dundee Rd. Ste 200, Northbrook, Illinois 60062, and 1251 S. Sherman St. Ste 101, Richardson, Texas 75081. It should be noted that the Richardson, Texas, address is not far from Datalink Bankcard’s headquarters at 3505 Token Dr, Richardson, Texas 75082.
Wholesale Banc Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Wholesale Banc appears to offer a multi-year contract with an associated long-term equipment lease for most accounts.
- Complaints & Service: Wholesale Banc has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Wholesale Banc has multiple profiles with the Better Business Bureau and has received 14 complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Wholesale Banc hires independent sales representatives and has received more than 20 complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Wholesale Banc
Wholesale Banc Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Wholesale Banc merchant account statement. Not with Wholesale Banc? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.