Wholesale Banc Overview
First activated in late 2015, Wholesale Banc (wholesalebanc.com) is a merchant account provider based in Texas and Illinois that is currently operated by former executives of Datalink Bankcard Services. Wholesale Banc also appears to operate under the names “Challas Group” (challasgroup.com) and “Bankcard Analytics” (bankcardanalytics.com), although the three brands might be used interchangeably. Wholesale Banc appears to be used as an alternate name for Challas Group more often than vice-versa, but the two companies have almost identical websites and physical locations. Most of Wholesale Banc’s employees appear to have departed Datalink Bankcard in June or July 2014, which is about a year before the Wholesale Banc website first appeared. An incomplete list of these employees as well as their current and former positions can be found below:
- Walter Ranstrom – Chief Operations Officer at Challas Group (former director of sales at Datalink)
- Garry Garmash – President at Challas Group (former vice president of Datalink)
- Daniel Avalos – Chief Technology Officer at Challas Group (former help desk tech at Datalink)
- Ryan Miller – Director of Recruiting at Challas Group (former corporate recruiter for Main Street Processing and Datalink)
- Jennifer Marcano – Escalated Audits Manager at Challas Group (former national account manager at Datalink)
Dmitry Faybysh has been the CEO and founder of Bankcard Analytics since mid-2014, but we are unable to verify whether he was connected to Datalink Bankcard Services prior to 2014. We are also unable to determine at this time whether Wholesale Banc is actively affiliated with other Datalink Bankcard Services DBAs such as Tier 1 Processing and Main Street Processing, but there is strong reason to believe that it operates in a similar fashion to these organizations.
Challas Group and Wholesale Banc are registered ISOs of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California. Challas Group, Wholesale Banc, and Bankcard Analytics have headquarters located at 2720 Dundee Rd. Ste 200, Northbrook, Illinois 60062, and 1251 S. Sherman St. Ste 101, Richardson, Texas 75081. It should be noted that the Richardson, Texas, address is not far from Datalink Bankcard’s headquarters at 3505 Token Dr, Richardson, Texas 75082.
- Sales & Marketing: Wholesale Banc hires independent sales representatives and has received more than 20 complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Wholesale Banc appears to offer a multi-year contract with an associated long-term equipment lease for most accounts.
- Complaints & Service: Wholesale Banc has received more than 25 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Wholesale Banc has multiple profiles with the Better Business Bureau and has received seven complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Wholesale Banc
Wholesale Banc Statement Analyzer
Use this free tool to find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Wholesale Banc merchant account. Just submit a recent Wholesale Banc statement to try it out. Not with Wholesale Banc? That's ok, it works with most merchant account statements too.
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.