Established in 1989
Datalink Bankcard Services is a merchant account provider headquartered in Richardson, Texas. Founded in 1989, the company appears to act as a reseller of First Data (Fiserv) and Merrick Bank’s merchant services. There is also some evidence that Datalink Bankcard does business under the names “Main Street Processing” and “Tier 1 Processing.” Datalink Bankcard Services should not be confused with another company by the name of “Datalink,” which appears to deal with data transfer and storage and is unrelated to the company described in this review. The company also partners with Clover to offer merchants POS solutions.
Datalink Bankcard Services Location and Ownership
Steve Odom is listed as the CEO and president of Datalink Bankcard Services, which is a registered ISO/MSP of Merrick Bank, South Jordan, Utah and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California. The payment processor is headquartered at 3505 Token Drive, Richardson, Texas 75082.
Datalink Bankcard Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Datalink Bankcard Services offers a three-year contract through Merrick Bank with an early termination fee of $250 or more.
- Complaints & Service: Datalink Bankcard Services has received more than 5 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Datalink Bankcard Services has an “A+” rating and has received 4 complaints across two profiles and 4 reviews in the past 3 years across 2 different profiles. The company’s main profile has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2006.
- Sales & Marketing: Datalink Bankcard Services appears to hire independently contracted sales agents and has received some serious complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Datalink Bankcard Services