Datalink Bankcard Services Overview
Established in 1989
Datalink Bankcard Services (datalinkonline.net) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Richardson, Texas. Founded in 1989, the company appears to act as a reseller of First Data and Merrick Bank’s merchant services. There is also some evidence that Datalink Bankcard does business under the names “Main Street Processing” and “Tier 1 Processing.” Datalink Bankcard Services should not be confused with another company by the name of “Datalink,” which appears to deal with data transfer and storage and is unrelated to the company described in this review.
Datalink Bankcard Services Location and Ownership
Steve Odom is listed as the CEO and president of Datalink Bankcard Services, which is a registered ISO/MSP of Merrick Bank, South Jordan, Utah and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California. The payment processor is headquartered at 3505 Token Drive, Richardson, Texas 75082.
Datalink Bankcard Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Datalink Bankcard Services offers a three-year contract through Merrick Bank with an early termination fee of $250 or more.
- Complaints & Service: Datalink Bankcard Services has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Datalink Bankcard Services has an “A+” rating and has received 5 complaints and 2 reviews in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2006.
- Sales & Marketing: Datalink Bankcard Services appears to hire independently contracted sales agents and has received some serious complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Datalink Bankcard Services
Datalink Bankcard Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Datalink Bankcard Services merchant account statement. Not with Datalink Bankcard Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.