Datalink Bankcard Services (datalinkonline.net, lowdiscountrates.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Richardson, Texas. Founded in 1989, the company now acts as a reseller of Merrick Bank merchant services. There is also some evidence that Datalink Bankcard does business under the names “Main Street Processing” and “Tier 1 Processing.” Datalink Bankcard Services should not be confused with another company by the name of “Datalink,” which appears to deal with data transfer and storage and is unrelated to the company described in this review.
- Sales & Marketing: Datalink Bankcard Services appears to hire independently contracted sales agents and has received some serious complaints about its sales team.
- Costs & Contract: Datalink Bankcard Services offers a three-year contract through Merrick Bank with an early termination fee of $250 or more.
- Complaints & Service: Datalink Bankcard Services has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Datalink Bankcard Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 19 complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Datalink Bankcard Services