Serving Most Business Types
Founded in 2009, Preferred Payments is a merchant account provider that offers credit card processing solutions for several industries, including restaurant, retail, healthcare, fuel, and non-profit organizations. The company was previously known as “Exclusive Payment Services,” before being rebranded.
Location and Ownership
Preferred Payments is a registered ISO/MSP of Elavon, Inc. Georgia; Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California; and Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio. The company is headquartered at 5655 Lindero Canyon Rd #430, Westlake Village, CA 91362. David Anderson is the CEO of Preferred Payments.
Preferred Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Preferred Payments appears to offer tiered or interchange plus pricing under contract terms that do not include an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Preferred Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Preferred Payments has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Preferred Payments does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Preferred Payments