Broad Service Offerings
Located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, Aliant Payments Inc. (formerly Aliant Payments) is a merchant account provider that serves both standard-risk and high-risk business types. Founded in 2007, the company is a reseller of TSYS. In September 2017, Aliant Payments partnered with BitPay to offer its merchants the ability to accept bitcoin payments. It has since terminated this partnership and now offers its own cryptocurrency platform know as “Cryptobucks” which is available for both Apple and Google devices.
Aliant Payments Location and Ownership
Aliant Payments is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, and is headquartered at 1000 Corporate Dr #340, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33334. Eric Brown is the president and CEO of Aliant Payments.
Aliant Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Aliant Payments appears to offer variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type and does not charge early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Aliant Payments has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Aliant Payments has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints and 20 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Aliant Payments hires independent sales representatives and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Aliant Payments