Aliant Payment Systems Overview
Now Accepting Cryptocurrency
Located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, Aliant Payment Systems is a merchant account provider that serves both standard-risk and high-risk business types. Founded in 2007, the company is a reseller of TSYS. In September 2017, Aliant partnered with BitPay to offer its merchants the ability to accept bitcoin payments. It has since terminated this partnership and now offers its own cryptocurrency platform that can transfer cryptocurrency, liquidate, and fund USD through the company’s bank partner.
Aliant Payment Systems Location and Ownership
Aliant Payment Systems is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, and is headquartered at 1000 Corporate Dr #340, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33334. Eric Brown is the president and CEO of Aliant Payment Systems.
Aliant Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Aliant Payment Systems appears to offer variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type and does not charge early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Aliant Payment Systems has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Aliant Payment Systems has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints and 50 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Aliant Payment Systems hires independent sales representatives and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Aliant Payment Systems
Aliant Payment Systems Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Aliant Payment Systems merchant account statement. Not with Aliant Payment Systems? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.