Note: At the time of this review the website for Aliant Payment Systems is not functioning. It is unclear whether or not this indicates the company is no longer in business. Merchants with insight into the company’s present operational status are encouraged to leave their feedback in the comment section of this review.
Now Accepting Cryptocurrency
Located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, Aliant Payment Systems is a merchant account provider that serves both standard-risk and high-risk business types. Founded in 2007, the company is a reseller of TSYS. In September 2017, Aliant partnered with BitPay to offer its merchants the ability to accept bitcoin payments. It has since terminated this partnership and now offers its own cryptocurrency platform that can transfer cryptocurrency, liquidate, and fund USD through the company’s bank partner.
Aliant Payment Systems Location and Ownership
Aliant Payment Systems is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, and is headquartered at 1000 Corporate Dr #340, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33334. Eric Brown is the president and CEO of Aliant Payment Systems.
Aliant Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Aliant Payment Systems appears to offer variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type and does not charge early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Aliant Payment Systems has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Aliant Payment Systems has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints and 44 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Aliant Payment Systems hires independent sales representatives and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Aliant Payment Systems