Creators of the “Swipe” Mobile Payment Processing App
AppNinjas is the creator of a credit card processing app called “Swipe,” (formerly “iSwipe”) which provides merchants a virtual terminal similar to mobile phone payment processing apps like Square and Pay Anywhere. In fact, the company has actually been around longer than those 2 competitors.
AppNinjas Location and Ownership
Founded in 2009 by Bryan Kennedy and Zander Ford, AppNinjas was acquired by Inner Fence (one of its competitors) and Merchant Focus in 2010 as part of an apparent joint venture. The company is based in Dublin, Ohio, and is sponsored by HSBC Bank of Buffalo, New York, as its acquiring bank. John Waldron is the CEO of AppNinjas which is headquartered at 5555 Wall Street Dublin, OH.
AppNinjas Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: AppNinjas offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: AppNinjas has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: AppNinjas does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: AppNinjas does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With AppNinjas