APS Payments Overview
Formerly Known As “American Payment Solutions”
Established in 2004, APS Payments (apspayments.com) is a merchant account provider that offers a wide range of integrated payment processing solutions. The company was previously known as “American Payment Solutions“, but it rebranded to APS Payments in 2019. The company’s name could potentially be confused with a number of other payment processors, including First American Payment Systems, American Payment Systems, and APS Merchant Services. APS Payments is not affiliated with any of these other brands.
APS Payments Location and Ownership
APS Payments is partnered with TSYS as its payment processor. The company is a registered ISO and MSP of Esquire Bank, Garden City, New York 11530; of the Canadian branch of U.S. Bank National Association and Elavon; and of Elavon, Inc. Georgia. APS Payments is headquartered at 5646 E Main St, Mesa, Arizona 85205. David Ford is listed as the CEO of American Payment Solutions.
APS Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: APS Payments offers a three-year contract with a conditional early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: APS Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: APS Payments currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: APS Payments does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With APS Payments
APS Payments Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your APS Payments merchant account statement. Not with APS Payments? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.