BankCard Central Overview
A Merrick Bank Reseller
BankCard Central (bankcardcentral.com) is a full-service merchant account provider serving both small and large businesses. There is some evidence that BankCard Central resells the services of Merrick Bank Merchant Services or relies on Merrick Bank for its processing network.
BankCard Central Location and Ownership
The address given on the company’s website is 1321 Burlington Street, Suite B, North Kansas City, Missouri 64116. BankCard Central is a registered ISO/MSP of Merrick Bank, South Jordan, Utah. Richard Noble is the CEO of BankCard Central.
BankCard Central Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: BankCard Central offers a two-year contract through Merrick Bank with an early termination fee of up to $395.
- Complaints & Service: BankCard Central has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: BankCard Central has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: BankCard Central appears to hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With BankCard Central
BankCard Central Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your BankCard Central merchant account statement. Not with BankCard Central? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.