A Full-Service Merchant Account Provider
BlueDog is a merchant account provider that serves most business types, including some high risk industries. The company was founded in 2010 by an original co-founder of Eliot Management Group. BlueDog is a reseller of First American Payment Systems and First Data merchant accounts as well as Clover point-of-sale products.
BlueDog Location and Ownership
BlueDog is headquartered at 2205 14th Avenue Vero Beach, FL 32960, and is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank NA, Concord, CA, and of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, OH. Ron Eliot Dichter is the CEO of BlueDog.
BlueDog Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: BlueDog offers a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $495. The company relies on the First Data Payeezy payment gateway for e-commerce transactions.
- Complaints & Service: BlueDog has received more than 25 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: BlueDog currently has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 22 complaints and 5 reviews in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: BlueDog hires independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With BlueDog