Linked to Several Low-Rated Merchant Account Providers
Eliot Management Group is a mid-size merchant account provider based in Fort Worth, Texas, that appears to have opened its doors in 1999. Eliot Management Group is an ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, OH, and may be under the same ownership as (or have ties to) Appstar Financial, Apex Merchant Group, Trans Tech Merchant Group, Summit Merchant Solutions, First American Payment Systems, and Certified Payment Processing, as suggested in several merchant reports. Although no public information exists to verify these claims, most of the mentioned companies share very similar complaints and contract details.
Eliot Management Group Payment Processing
EMG processes most major debit and credit cards for most business types. They also offer ACH transactions, gift card solutions, Firstview data processing, check reading, cash advances, Paypal integration, next-day funding, and Optblue from American Express. A wide variety of credit card processing equipment is offered through their website, including card readers, terminals, and POS systems from Sound, EPOS, Tetra, SwipeSimple, Pax, Dejavoo, Moby, Ingenico, and Paytrace. They additionally offer the Firstpay.net payment gateway for online payments.
Eliot Management Group Location and Ownership
Eliot Management Group now lists its headquarters at 100 Throckmorton St, Suite 250, Fort Worth, Texas 76102 along with 8 other listed offices. Ron Dicther is listed as CEO of EMG.
Though public information is sparse, Eliot Management Group is reported to be one of many subsidiaries of First American Payment Systems. Both companies share similar complaints and heavy ties to Fort Worth, Texas, and Murray, Utah. Though no public address for First American Payment Systems exists in Murray, Utah, there are often job postings for First American Payment Systems advertised for the Murray area.
Eliot Management Group Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Eliot Management Group appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $495. The company also partners with Northern Leasing Systems for its equipment leases
- Complaints & Service: Eliot Management Group has received more than 225 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Eliot Management Group currently has an “A+” rating and has received 29 complaints and 36 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2015.
- Sales & Marketing: Eliot Management Group hires independent sales representatives, and it has received a high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Eliot Management Group