Eliot Management Group Overview
Linked to Several Low-Rated Merchant Account Providers
Eliot Management Group is a mid-size merchant account provider based in Fort Worth, Texas, that appears to have opened its doors in 1999. Eliot Management Group is an ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank and may be under the same ownership as, or have ties to, Appstar Financial, Apex Merchant Group, Trans Tech Merchant Group, Summit Merchant Solutions, First American Payment Systems, and Certified Payment Processing, as suggested in several merchant reports. Although no public information exists to verify these claims, most of the mentioned companies share very similar complaints and contract details.
Eliot Management Group Location and Ownership
Eliot Management Group’s headquarters can be found at 101 Summit Ave. #914, Ft. Worth, Texas 76102. Brady Harris is listed as the president of Eliot Management Group.
Eliot Management Group Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Eliot Management Group appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $495. The company also partners with Northern Leasing Systems for its equipment leases
- Complaints & Service: Eliot Management Group has received more than 225 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Eliot Management Group currently has an “A+” rating and has received 83 complaints and 25 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2015.
- Sales & Marketing: Eliot Management Group hires independent sales representatives and it has received a high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Eliot Management Group
Eliot Management Group Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Eliot Management Group merchant account statement. Not with Eliot Management Group? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.