Eliot Management Group (emgway.com) is a mid-size merchant account provider based in Fort Worth, Texas, that appears to have opened its doors in 1999. Eliot Management Group is an ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank and may be under the same ownership as, or have ties to, Appstar Financial, Apex Merchant Group, Trans Tech Merchant Group, Summit Merchant Solutions, First American Payment Systems, and Certified Payment Processing, as suggested in several merchant reports. Although no public information exists to verify these claims, most of the mentioned companies share very similar complaints and contract details. Eliot Management Group’s headquarters can be found at 100 Throckmorton Street, Ste. 250, Ft. Worth, Texas 76102. Brady Harris is listed as the president of Eliot Management Group.
- Sales & Marketing: Eliot Management Group hires independent sales representatives and it has received a high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Eliot Management Group appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $495.
- Complaints & Service: Eliot Management Group has received more than 225 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Eliot Management Group currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 121 complaints in the last three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Eliot Management Group