Serving Standard and High Risk Merchants
Founded in 2009, Choice Merchant Solutions is a merchant account provider that offers a variety of credit card processing solutions for both standard and high risk merchants. The company appears to be partnered with Electronic Merchant Systems (EMS), a merchant account company headquartered in Independence, Ohio.
Choice Merchant Solutions Location and Ownership
Located at 10 Columbus Blvd in Hartford, Connecticut, Choice Merchant Solutions is sponsored by Esquire Bank, Garden City, New York and Merrick Bank of South Jordan, Utah, as its acquiring bank. John Paul Golino is listed as the president and CEO of Choice Merchant Solutions.
Choice Merchant Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Choice Merchant Solutions appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $595.
- Complaints & Service: Choice Merchant Solutions has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Choice Merchant Solutions has an “A+” rating and has received 1 complaint and 2 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2017.
- Sales & Marketing: Choice Merchant Solutions appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received some merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Choice Merchant Solutions