Payment Processing for U.S.-Based Merchants
Electronic Merchant Systems is an Ohio-based merchant account provider that first opened in 1987. The company specializes in providing a variety of merchant services to U.S. small businesses. Electronic Merchant Systems is owned by or appears to also do business as the Francis David Corporation, and it seems that one of the two entities is a direct processor.
Headquartered in Ohio
Electronic Merchant Systems is a registered ISO/MSP of BMO Harris Bank, Chesapeake Bank, Esquire Bank, and Merrick Bank with headquarters relocated in 2018 to 250 W. Huron Rd., Suite 400, Cleveland, Ohio 44113. Previously, headquarters were located at 5005 Rockside Road, Penthouse 100, Independence, Ohio 44131. Dan Neistadt is listed as the company’s CEO.
Electronic Merchant Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Electronic Merchant Systems offers an 18-month contract with an early termination fee of $595.
- Complaints & Service: Electronic Merchant Systems has received more than 70 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Electronic Merchant Systems has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 75 complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Electronic Merchant Systems hires independent sales agents and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Electronic Merchant Systems