Electronic Merchant Systems Overview
Electronic Merchant Systems May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Electronic Merchant Systems or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Payment Processing for U.S.-Based Merchants
Electronic Merchant Systems is an Ohio-based merchant account provider that first opened in 1987. The company specializes in providing a variety of merchant services to U.S. small businesses. Electronic Merchant Systems is owned by or appears to also do business as the Francis David Corporation, and it seems that one of the two entities is a direct processor.
Headquartered in Ohio
Electronic Merchant Systems is a registered ISO/MSP of BMO Harris Bank, Chesapeake Bank, Esquire Bank, and Merrick Bank with headquarters located at 5005 Rockside Road, Penthouse 100, Independence, Ohio 44131. Dan Neistadt is listed as the company’s CEO.
Electronic Merchant Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Electronic Merchant Systems offers an 18-month contract with an early termination fee of $595.
- Complaints & Service: Electronic Merchant Systems has received more than 70 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Electronic Merchant Systems has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 93 complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Electronic Merchant Systems hires independent sales agents and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Electronic Merchant Systems
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.