Thirty Years of Payment Processing
Founded in 1989, CardSmart Merchant Services is a payment processing company providing merchant accounts and point-of-sale solutions for retail businesses throughout the United States. The company advertises Clover, pcAmerica, and Retail Management Hero as the POS systems it offers. Merchants should note that they may also find reviews under the spelling of “Card Smart” merchant services. eProcessing Network is also referenced by the company’s website as its chosen payment gateway. This means it is likely that the company resells those services through its POS solutions.
CardSmart Merchant Services Location and Ownership
The company is headquartered at 5425 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas, Nevada 89119 and is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California and of WoodForest National Bank, N.A, The Woodlands, Texas. Eric Elam is the president of CardSmart Merchant Services.
CardSmart Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: CardSmart Merchant Services appears to offer variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type. The company also lists eProcessing Network as its payment gateway provider.
- Complaints & Service: CardSmart Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CardSmart Merchant Services does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: CardSmart Merchant Services may or may not hire independent sales representatives and has received only one merchant complaint about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CardSmart Merchant Services