Established in 1995
Charge.com is a merchant account provider that has been in business since 1995. The company was bought by Pipeline Data (a subsidiary of Cynergy Data) in 2005. Neither Pipeline Data or Cynergy Data are still operating: Pipeline went bankrupt and Cynergy was absorbed into Priority Payment Systems, so it is probable that Charge.com is now also part of Priority Payment Systems. The company resells Authorize.Net for its payment gateway services. Charge.com focuses primarily on supplying credit card processing services and equipment but can also provide e-commerce solutions for merchants who require them.
Charge.com Payment Processing
Charge.com processes Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, and checks instantly online, in-person, by phone, mail, or fax for almost any business type. They offer a free terminal or swiper, mobile solutions, a virtual terminal, e-commerce solutions such as shopping carts, SEO services, online management and reporting, and SSL certification.
Charge.com Headquarters and Leadership
The company is headquartered at 9715 W Broward Blvd # 182, Plantation, FL 33324-2351 and is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California. Greg Danzig is listed as the president and CEO of Charge.com.
Charge.com Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Charge.com appears to offer a three-year contract with a $495 early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Charge.com has received more than 45 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Charge.com has no rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Charge.com appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received some complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Charge.com