Offering Merchant Services Since 2002
Elite Merchant Solutions, founded in 2002, provides merchant accounts, bankcard authorization, and settlement services to merchants nationwide. The company also goes by the name Elite Data Processing and is a reseller of TSYS and First Data. It advertises Clover and Foundry as POS solutions. Elite Merchant Solutions should not be confused with Elite Merchant Services or Elite Payment Processing, as both are 2 separate companies.
Location and Ownership
Elite Merchant Solutions can be found at 16600 Sherman Way #205, Van Nuys, California 91406. The company is a registered ISO/MSP of Woodforest National Bank, N.A., Houston, Texas. The Better Business Bureau does not currently list a CEO, however Justin Milmeister was the last listed president and CEO of Elite Merchant Solutions.
Elite Merchant Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Elite Merchant Solutions appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee ranging from $350 to $500. The company utilizes eProcessing Network as its gateway provider.
- Complaints & Service: Elite Merchant Solutions has received approximately 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Elite Merchant Solutions has an “A+” and has received 3 complaints and 14 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2009.
- Sales & Marketing: Elite Merchant Solutions appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a few merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Elite Merchant Solutions