Elite Merchant Solutions Overview
Offering Merchant Services Since 2002
Elite Merchant Solutions, founded in 2002, provides merchant accounts, bankcard authorization, and settlement services to merchants nationwide. The company also goes by the name Elite Data Processing and is a reseller of TSYS and First Data. Elite Merchant Solutions should not be confused with Elite Merchant Services or Elite Payment Processing, as both are two separate companies.
Location and Ownership
Elite Merchant Solutions can be found at 16600 Sherman Way #205, Van Nuys, California 91406. The company is a registered ISO/MSP of Woodforest National Bank, N.A., Houston, Texas. Justin Milmeister is the president and CEO of Elite Merchant Solutions.
Elite Merchant Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Elite Merchant Solutions appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee ranging from $350 to $500.
- Complaints & Service: Elite Merchant Solutions has received approximately 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Elite Merchant Solutions has an “A+” and has received 4 complaints and 29 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2009.
- Sales & Marketing: Elite Merchant Solutions appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a few merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Elite Merchant Solutions
Elite Merchant Solutions Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Elite Merchant Solutions merchant account statement. Not with Elite Merchant Solutions? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.