Based in Los Angeles, California, eMerchantBroker.com is a merchant account provider specializing in high risk e-commerce business types. The company is willing to work with high risk business types that may not be eligible for merchant accounts through traditional processors, such as adult products, credit repair companies, collection agencies, e-cigarette vendors, firearms dealers, online gaming businesses, nutraceuticals, timeshares, and others.
There is some evidence that eMerchantBroker is partnered with another Los Angeles-area provider that goes by either “1st American Merchant Funding” or “The Merchant Account Store” (firstamericanmerchant.com), but this relationship is unconfirmed at this time. eMerchantBroker.com is a registered ISO/MSP of BMO Harris Bank, N.A., Schaumburg, Illinois, and is headquartered at 12021 Wilshire Blvd #626, Los Angeles, California 90025. According to a company representative, Blair Thomas is the CEO and is a co-founder along with David Silverton.
- Sales & Marketing: eMerchantBroker hires independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: eMerchantBroker offers variable contract terms depending on each business’s level of risk.
- Complaints & Service: eMerchantBroker has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: eMerchantBroker has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received three complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With eMerchantBroker