Specializing in Hard-To-Place Business Types
Based in Los Angeles, California, eMerchantBroker.com is a merchant account provider that is one of the top payment processors for high risk e-commerce business types. The company is willing to work with high risk business types that may not be eligible for merchant accounts through traditional processors, such as adult products, credit repair companies, collection agencies, e-cigarette vendors, firearms dealers, online gaming businesses, nutraceuticals, timeshares, and others.
Headquartered in Los Angeles
There is some evidence that eMerchantBroker is partnered with another Los Angeles-area provider that goes by either “1st American Merchant Funding” or “The Merchant Account Store” (firstamericanmerchant.com), but this relationship is unconfirmed at this time. eMerchantBroker.com is a registered ISO/MSP of BMO Harris Bank, N.A., Schaumburg, Illinois, and its US headquarters are located at 199 W. Hillcrest Dr., Thousand Oaks, California. The company also maintains a UK-based headquarters at C7-C8 Spectrum Business Center, Anthony’s Way Rochester, Kent, ME2, 4NP. According to a company representative, Blair Thomas is the CEO and is a co-founder along with David Silverton.
eMerchantBroker Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: eMerchantBroker offers variable contract terms depending on each business’s level of risk.
- Complaints & Service: eMerchantBroker has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: eMerchantBroker has an “A+” rating and has received 3 complaints and 54 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2012.
- Sales & Marketing: eMerchantBroker hires independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With eMerchantBroker
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.