Specializing in Hard-To-Place Business Types
Based in Los Angeles, California, eMerchantBroker.com is a merchant account provider that is one of the top payment processors for high risk e-commerce business types. The company is willing to work with high risk business types that may not be eligible for merchant accounts through traditional processors, such as adult products, credit repair companies, collection agencies, e-cigarette vendors, firearms dealers, online gaming businesses, nutraceuticals, timeshares, and others.
Headquartered in Los Angeles
There is some evidence that eMerchantBroker is partnered with another Los Angeles-area provider that goes by either “1st American Merchant Funding” or “The Merchant Account Store” (firstamericanmerchant.com), but this relationship is unconfirmed at this time. eMerchantBroker.com is a registered ISO/MSP of BMO Harris Bank, N.A., Schaumburg, Illinois, and is headquartered at 2985 E Hillcrest Dr #209, Thousand Oaks, California 91362. According to a company representative, Blair Thomas is the CEO and is a co-founder along with David Silverton.
eMerchantBroker Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: eMerchantBroker offers variable contract terms depending on each business’s level of risk.
- Complaints & Service: eMerchantBroker has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: eMerchantBroker has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 1 complaint and 52 reviers in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: eMerchantBroker hires independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With eMerchantBroker
eMerchantBroker Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your eMerchantBroker merchant account statement. Not with eMerchantBroker? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $798,496 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.