eMerchantBroker May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through eMerchantBroker or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Specializing in Hard-To-Place Business Types
Based in Los Angeles, California, eMerchantBroker.com is a merchant account provider that is one of the top payment processors for high risk e-commerce business types. The company is willing to work with high risk business types that may not be eligible for merchant accounts through traditional processors, such as adult products, credit repair companies, collection agencies, e-cigarette vendors, firearms dealers, online gaming businesses, nutraceuticals, timeshares, and others.
Headquartered in Los Angeles
There is some evidence that eMerchantBroker is partnered with another Los Angeles-area provider that goes by either “1st American Merchant Funding” or “The Merchant Account Store” (firstamericanmerchant.com), but this relationship is unconfirmed at this time. eMerchantBroker.com is a registered ISO/MSP of BMO Harris Bank, N.A., Schaumburg, Illinois, and is headquartered at 2985 E Hillcrest Dr #209, Thousand Oaks, California 91362. According to a company representative, Blair Thomas is the CEO and is a co-founder along with David Silverton.
eMerchantBroker Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: eMerchantBroker offers variable contract terms depending on each business’s level of risk.
- Complaints & Service: eMerchantBroker has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: eMerchantBroker has an “A+” rating and has received 3 complaints and 54 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2012.
- Sales & Marketing: eMerchantBroker hires independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With eMerchantBroker
Are you a decision maker with eMerchantBroker? Claim this review.
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.