High Risk Commerce Overview
High Risk Processing Specialists
Founded in 2014, High Risk Commerce is a merchant account provider that specializes in high risk business types. The company appears to be either a DBA or subsidiary of Conquest Financial, as the two companies share an address and their owners share last names. Conquest Financial is a reseller of Elavon products and services, but High Risk Commerce may be partnered with a number of backend processors and acquiring banks in order to serve a wide range of high risk businesses. Notably, single transactions made through High Risk Commerce cannot exceed $750.
Location and Ownership
Like Conquest Financial, High Risk Commerce is headquartered in the U.S. at 11451 NW 36th Ave, Miami, Florida 33167, and in Canada at 326 Adelaide St W, 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario M5V 1R3. Michael Shvartsman is the manager of High Risk Commerce.
High Risk Commerce Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: High Risk Commerce appears to offer variable contract terms that depend on each merchant’s business type and risk profile.
- Complaints & Service: High Risk Commerce has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: High Risk Commerce does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: High Risk Commerce does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With High Risk Commerce
High Risk Commerce Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your High Risk Commerce merchant account statement. Not with High Risk Commerce? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.