A High Risk Payment Processing Specialist
Instabill is a merchant account provider based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, that specializes in online payments for domestic and offshore low to high risk merchants. Launched in 2003, Instabill appears to operate outside of the U.S. as ECS World LTD. The company provides its services to merchants selling adult entertainment, nutraceuticals, online gambling, and timeshares, among other industries that are typically considered high risk.
Instabill Banking Partners and Ownership
The company is headquartered in the U.S. at 875 Greenland Road, Suite B9, Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03801 and in Malta at 19 Giovanni Curmi Street, Lija, Malta. Given its ability to offer offshore merchant accounts, Instabill is likely partnered with numerous acquiring banks. Jason Field is listed as the founder and CEO of Instabill.
Instabill Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Instabill offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Instabill has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Instabill has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints and 1 review in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Instabill does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has received a low number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Instabill