A High Risk Payment Processing Specialist
Instabill (instabill.com) is a merchant account provider based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, that specializes in online payments. Launched in 2003, Instabill appears to operate outside of the U.S. as ECS World LTD. The company is headquartered in the U.S. at 875 Greenland Road, Suite B9, Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03801 and in Malta at 19 Giovanni Curmi Street, Lija, Malta.
Instabill Banking Partners and Ownership
Instabill Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Instabill offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Instabill has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Instabill has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints and 1 review in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Instabill does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has received a low number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Instabill
Instabill Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Instabill merchant account statement. Not with Instabill? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.