Instabill (instabill.com) is a merchant account provider based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, that specializes in online payments. Launched in 2003, Instabill appears to operate outside of the U.S. as ECS World LTD. The company is headquartered in the U.S. at 875 Greenland Road, Suite B9, Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03801 and in Mauritius at Suite 501, St. James Court, St. Dennis Street, Port Louis, Mauritius. Given its ability to offer offshore merchant accounts, Instabill is likely partnered with numerous acquiring banks. Jason Field is listed as the founder and CEO of Instabill.
- Sales & Marketing: Instabill does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has received a low number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Instabill offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Instabill has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Instabill has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Instabill