October 2021 Update: JetPay Merchant Services was acquired by the NCR Corporation. JetPay’s former website domain redirects visitors to the NCR website. Moving forward, we will no longer update this review. However, all data included in the review is current as the finalization of the acquisition and will be left available for merchants to reference.
Integrated Payment Solutions
JetPay Merchant Services is a merchant account provider specializing in technology solutions for the e-commerce and card-not-present marketplace. JetPay’s website states that the company’s services adapt to any website/payment application, as it requires no special software or setup. JetPay was acquired by payment technology company NCR Corporation in October 2018.
Acquired by NCR
On October 2018, NCR announced its acquisition of JetPay. The company was acquired by way of a $184 million dollar stock purchase. According to a press release tendered by NCR:
“The acquisition of JetPay is a key, strategic initiative that will enable NCR to create a full, end-to-end integrated payments offering for its enterprise-wide POS customers,” said NCR President and Chief Executive Officer, Michael D. Hayford. “Enabling payments as part of our transactions is part of our long-term strategy to create integrated value for our clients.”
As of this review, JetPay has been completely integrated into the NCR brand.
JetPay Location and Ownership
JetPay’s payment processing headquarters can be found at 3361 Boyington Dr., #180, Carrollton, Texas 75006, which is right next to the offices of TransTech Merchant Group and Certified Payment Processing. JetPay LLC is a registered ISO/MSP of Esquire Bank, Garden City, New York, Synovus Bank of Columbus, Georgia, Peoples Trust Company, Vancouver, Canada, and BMO Harris Bank of Chicago, Illinois. Diane (Vogt) Faro is listed as the CEO of JetPay.
JetPay Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: JetPay offers a three-year contract with an early termination of $550 or more.
- Complaints & Service: JetPay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: JetPay no longer maintains its own ratings and uses the score of parent company NCR, which has a “D-” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 12 complaints and 2 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: JetPay does not appear to hire independently contracted sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With JetPay