Formerly Linked to Securus Payments
Mom & Pop Merchant Solutions, formerly known as “Securus Cash & Capital,” is a merchant account provider based in Portland, Oregon. The company previously operated as a subsidiary of an Irving, Texas-based company called Excel Corporation, which is also the parent company of Securus Payments, eVance Processing, and Calpian Commerce. According to the company’s president, Mom & Pop Merchant Solutions left Excel Corporation in January 2016 specifically to distance itself from Securus Payments and now currently operates as its own independent organization.
Specializing in Merchant Cash Advances
Mom & Pop’s primary service is providing merchant cash advances, and the company is a reseller of First Data products and services. Mom & Pop is currently headquartered at 1050 SW 6th Ave Ste 1100 Portland, OR 97204, moving just a short distance from its previous location at 1001 SW 5th Ave #1100, Portland, Oregon 97204. Both of these addresses are a short move from its previous shared address with Securus Payments at 7724 SE Aspen Summit Dr #300, Portland, Oregon 97266. Bret Martin serves as the CEO of Mom & Pop Merchant Solutions.
Mom & Pop Merchant Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Mom & Pop Merchant Solutions offers variable merchant cash advance terms and is a reseller of First Data merchant services.
- Complaints & Service: Mom & Pop Merchant Solutions has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Mom & Pop Merchant Solutions has an “C+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 1 complaint in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Mom & Pop Merchant Solutions hires independently contracted agents but has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Mom & Pop Merchant Solutions