Serving Standard and High Risk Merchants
Short for “Native American Business Solutions”, NABSol (nabsol.us) is a merchant account provider that serves standard risk and hard-to-place business types within the U.S. and internationally. Founded in 2018, the company has previously offered credit card processing for CBD and hemp vendors. As of right now, however, the NABSol website states that the company is working on finding a reliable payment processing option for CBD and hemp.
NABSol Location and Ownership
The only publicly listed address for NABSol is headquartered at 5285 Car Country Dr, Carlsbad, California 92008, and the company is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank NA, Walnut Creek, CA. Tina Vesper is the owner of NABSol.
NABSol Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: NABSol offers a contract through First Data with interchange-plus pricing and a $499.99 early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: NABSol has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: NABSol currently does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: NABSol does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With NABSol