ACH Processing Specialists
Based in Lindon, Utah, National Processing (nationalprocessing.com) is a merchant account provider that specializes in ACH processing for small businesses. The company should not be confused with National Processing Company, National Payment Processing, or 1st National Processing, as it appears to have no affiliation with these similarly named providers.
National Processing Location and Ownership
National Processing is a registered ISO/MSP of Chesapeake Bank, Kilmarnock, Virginia, and Woodforest National Bank, Houston, Texas, with headquarters at 472 W 800 N, Orem, Utah 84057. Wayne Hamilton is the founder and CEO of National Processing.
National Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: National Processing appears to offer variable contract terms with a conditional early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: National Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: National Processing currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has been an accredited business since 2008. The company has received 1 complaint and 3 reviews in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: National Processing does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With National Processing