National Processing Overview
National Processing May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through National Processing or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
ACH Processing Specialists
Based in Lindon, Utah, National Processing is a merchant account provider that specializes in ACH processing, e-commerce solutions, and mobile payments for small businesses. The company should not be confused with National Processing Company, National Payment Processing, or 1st National Processing, as it appears to have no affiliation with these similarly named providers. The company advertises Clover as a POS solution.
National Processing Location and Ownership
National Processing is a registered ISO/MSP of Woodforest National Bank, Houston, Texas, with headquarters at 1020 West 600 South, Suite 300, Lindon, Utah 84042. Wayne Hamilton is the founder and CEO of National Processing.
National Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: National Processing offers month to month contracts with no early termination fees and interchange-plus pricing.
- Complaints & Service: National Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: National Processing currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has been an accredited business since 2008. The company has received 0 complaints and 0 reviews in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: National Processing hires independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With National Processing
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.