National Processing Overview
ACH Processing Specialists
Based in Lindon, Utah, National Processing (nationalprocessing.com) is a merchant account provider that specializes in ACH processing for small businesses. The company should not be confused with National Processing Company, National Payment Processing, or 1st National Processing, as it appears to have no affiliation with these similarly named providers.
National Processing Location and Ownership
National Processing is a registered ISO/MSP of Woodforest National Bank, Houston, Texas, with headquarters at 1020 West 600 South, Suite 300, Lindon, Utah 84042. Wayne Hamilton is the founder and CEO of National Processing.
National Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: National Processing appears to offer variable contract terms with a conditional early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: National Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: National Processing currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has been an accredited business since 2008. The company has received 1 complaint and 37 reviews in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: National Processing does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With National Processing
National Processing Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your National Processing merchant account statement. Not with National Processing? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $798,496 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.