1st National Processing Overview
An iPayment/First Data Reseller
1st National Processing (1stnationalprocessing.net) is a merchant account provider based in Los Angeles, California. The company appears to be an alternate business name of iPayment (now Paysafe) and eProcessing Network, and it resells First Data and Clover products. 1st National Processing also has sub-ISOs or other offices located in Anaheim, Beverly Hills, Long Beach, Oxnard, Riverside, Santa Monica, Van Nuys, Las Vegas, Orlando, and Syosset, New York.
1st National Processing Location and Ownership
1st National Processing is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, and is headquartered at 6399 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 907, Los Angeles, California 90048. Bijan Kharrazi is listed as the CEO of 1st National Processing.
1st National Processing Review Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: 1st National Processing typically offers a three-year contract through iPayment with an early termination fee of $250 to $350.
- Complaints & Service: 1st National Processing has received over 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: 1st National Processing (as iPayment) has an “A+” rating and has received 203 complaints in the past three years.The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: 1st National Processing appears to hire independently contracted agents and has received roughly 20 complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With 1st National Processing
1st National Processing Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your 1st National Processing merchant account statement. Not with 1st National Processing? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.