Note: As of September 2021, 1st National Processing has had no activity online for many months and no web presence. It appears this company is out of business, and we will no longer be updating their profile. If you have any information to the contrary, please contact us.
A Paysafe/First Data Reseller
1st National Processing is a merchant account provider based in Los Angeles, California. The company appears to be an alternate business name of Paysafe and eProcessing Network, as indicated by the presence of the latter company’s logo on the former 1st National Processing website. However, the website is now down, and there is reason to believe the company is no longer operating or has been absorbed into Paysafe completely. We will continue to monitor the situation and will post updates as needed. If still in business, the company resells both First Data (now Fiserv), Clover, Mynt, and Poynt products. 1st National Processing also has sub-ISOs or other offices located in Anaheim, Beverly Hills, Long Beach, Oxnard, Riverside, Santa Monica, Van Nuys, Las Vegas, Orlando, and Syosset, New York.
1st National Processing Location and Ownership
1st National Processing is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, and is headquartered at 6399 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 907, Los Angeles, California 90048. Paysafe is located at 30721 Russell Ranch Rd., Suite 200, Westlake Village, CA, 91362. Bijan Kharrazi is listed as the CEO of 1st National Processing.
1st National Processing Review Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: 1st National Processing typically offers a three-year contract through Paysafewith an early termination fee of $250 to $350.
- Complaints & Service: 1st National Processing has received over 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: 1st National Processing (as Paysafe) has an “A+” rating and has received 225 complaints and 44 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: 1st National Processing appears to hire independently contracted agents and has received roughly 20 complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With 1st National Processing