Reselling Merchant Services
NoblePay, also known as “Noble Payment Systems,” is a merchant account provider that previously went by the name of PowerPay America (not to be confused with PowerPay). There is some evidence that the company is a reseller of Chase Merchant Services, First Data, and North American Bancard merchant services. The company also provides POS solutions through Clover and Harbortouch as well as iPhone and Android-based software.
NoblePay Location and Ownership
NoblePay is a registered MSP/ISO of Deutsche Bank AG in New York and is headquartered at 730 Boston Post Road, Sudbury, Massachusetts, 01776. Christopher Swift is the president of NoblePay.
NoblePay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: NoblePay appears to offer variable contract terms that will depend on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: NoblePay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: NoblePay does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: NoblePay does not appear to hire independent sales representatives but has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With NoblePay