Omega Processing Overview
An EVO Payments International Reseller
Omega Processing Solutions (omegap.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Fort Thomas, Kentucky. The company should not be confused with Omega Bank Card Services, which is a different company based in Alabama. Founded in 2003, Omega Processing is a reseller of EVO Payments International.
Omega Processing Location and Ownership
Omega Processing is located at 1538 Alexandria Pike, Suite 12, Fort Thomas, Kentucky 41075, and is a registered ISO/MSP for Deutsche Bank, AG New York and Woodforest National Bank, Houston, Texas. Todd McHugh serves as the company’s President and R. Scott Anderson serves as its CEO.
Omega Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Omega Processing offers a month-to-month contract with an account closure fee of $60.
- Complaints & Service: Omega Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Omega Processing has an “A+” rating and has received 3 complaints and 1 review in the last three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau Since 2005.
- Sales & Marketing: Omega Processing may hire independent sales representatives but has not received any merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Omega Processing
Omega Processing Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Omega Processing merchant account statement. Not with Omega Processing? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.