Omega Processing Overview
An EVO Payments International Reseller
Omega Processing Solutions (omegap.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Fort Thomas, Kentucky. The company should not be confused with Omega Bank Card Services, which is a different company based in Alabama. Founded in 2003, Omega Processing is a reseller of EVO Payments International.
Omega Processing Location and Ownership
Omega Processing is located at 1538 Alexandria Pike, Suite 12, Fort Thomas, Kentucky 41075, and is a registered ISO/MSP for Deutsche Bank, AG New York and Woodforest National Bank, Houston, Texas. Todd McHugh serves as the company’s CEO.
Omega Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Omega Processing offers a month-to-month contract with an account closure fee of $60.
- Complaints & Service: Omega Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Omega Processing has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received three complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Omega Processing may hire independent sales representatives but has not received any merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Omega Processing
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.