Omega Processing Overview
An EVO Payments International Reseller
Omega Processing Solutions is a merchant account provider headquartered in Fort Thomas, Kentucky. The company should not be confused with Omega Bank Card Services, which is a different company based in Alabama. Founded in 2003, Omega Processing is a reseller of EVO Payments International. The company also advertises POS integration services to merchants.
Omega Processing Location and Ownership
Omega Processing is located at 1538 Alexandria Pike, Suite 12, Fort Thomas, Kentucky, and is a registered ISO/MSP for Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, New York and Woodforest National Bank, Houston, Texas. Todd McHugh serves as the company’s President and CEO while R. Scott Anderson serves as its executive chairman, each co-founded the company.
Omega Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Omega Processing offers a month-to-month contract with an account closure fee of $60.
- Complaints & Service: Omega Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Omega Processing has an “A+” rating and has received 1 complaint and 1 review in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau Since 2005.
- Sales & Marketing: Omega Processing may hire independent sales representatives but has not received any merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Omega Processing
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.