Serving Merchants Since 2002
Founded in 2002, Platinum Payment Systems is a merchant account provider headquartered in Spanish Fork, Utah. The company was previously a registered agent of PowerPay. PowerPay was acquired by EVO Merchant Services in December 2012, so it is likely that Platinum Payment Systems is now a subsidiary of EVO. Platinum Payment Systems should not be confused with Platinum Payments, another Utah-based credit card processor. The two are unrelated entities.
Location and Ownership
Jed Morley is listed as the founder and CEO of Platinum Payment Systems, which is located at 41 East 300 North, Spanish Fork, Utah 84660, however their Better Business Bureau profile only lists a PO box at 150124 Ogden, UT 84415. Platinum Payment Systems is a registered ISO/MSP of Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, New York, New York.
Platinum Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Platinum Payment Systems appears to offer variable contract terms that may include an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Platinum Payment Systems has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Platinum Payment Systems has an “A+” rating with the BBB and has received any 0 complaints since its profile was recently created.
- Sales & Marketing: Platinum Payment Systems does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Platinum Payment Systems