Owned by Newtek Merchant Solutions
Founded in 2010, Premier Payments is a merchant account provider based in New York. The company provides retail processing, mobile payment processing, e-commerce solutions, and serves high risk merchants. The company also advertises multiple POS solutions including Aloha, Aldelo, Runit, and Breadcrumb POS, as well as its proprietary POS system, SmartPad.
Location and Ownership
Premier Payments is headquartered at 40 Cuttermill Road, Great Neck, NY. Jeff Rubin is the CEO of the company. Rubin was the co-founder and president of Newtek Business Services and Newtek Merchant Solutions. Though Rubin no longer holds a position at either Newtek entity, his former company acquired Premier Payments in July of 2015 for $16.5 million. Newtek is a registered ISO/MSP of Westamerica Bank, Santa Rosa, California, and Merrick Bank, South Jordan, Utah.
Premier Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Premier Payments may resell the contracts of its owner, Newtek Merchant Solutions. Those contracts last 2 years with a 1-year automatic renewal and $295 early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Premier Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Premier Payments currently has no rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Premier Payments hires independent sales agents but has not had complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Premier Payments.